The Interactive Producer BlogI share my insights on interactive advertising, social media, creative strategy, project management and technology.
Twitter Elite in AustinTweet me! @ShannonSwenson
- Augmented Reality In Social Applications
- MLB Dropped the Ball
- Need Social and Marketing Talent?
- Obama Wins Viral Video
- Scattered & Smothered: Waffle House PR Strategy
- Courting Brand Evangelists to Twitter
- Review: GoDaddy
- Reaching Friends In a Crowded Twitter Room
- Brand Stewardship In Interactive Campaigns
- The Brand Domainer Role
- All Your Domainjack Are Belong To Us
- The Domainjacking Primer
- Social Media Checklist for Interactive Campaigns
- Domain Checklist for Interactive Campaigns
- TWIP Bulletin #3
- “Quirky Holiday” SEM Strategy for Brand Awareness
- USMC Leadership for Community Managers
- TWIP Bulletin #2
- How to Alienate Online Customers
- The Benefits of Your Stagnant Forum
- HBOlab Explores Social Media
- TWIP Bulletin #1
- How to Strengthen Your Online Community
- Most Companies Avoid Social Media (for now…)
- The Online Community Lifecycle
Online Community Management
Social Media Engagament
Social Media Engagement
Social Media Strategy
? "Savoir Faire is everywhere!"Join my conversations around the net.
About MeI am a senior-level interactive producer that provides agency support & client service across multiple industries.
Areas of Expertise
- Social Media
Social Media Strategy, Engagement & Measurement, Online Community Management, Viral, WOM & Buzz Marketing
- Account Management
Integrated Campaign Strategy, Finance, Sales & Business Development, Pitch Support, Research, Media Planning, Web Analytics, SEM/SEO
- Project Management
Scope, Defining Docs, RFPs, Methodologies, Leadership & Training, Resource Management, Risk Analysis, Business Continuity
- Web Technologies + Design
Data Modeling, Mashups & APIs, Hosting & DNS Administration, Branding, Identity, Usability & IA Design
Case Study: Dell Computer Corp.
[Project Lead, Developer]
During rapid quarterly growth, Dell overcomes publishing bottlenecks and web application rollouts.