The evolution of the Clark Howard Message Boards, moderator policies and how UGC boosts community growth, tightens community bonds and draws out lurkers.
All posts tagged "Usability"
Monday, August 25th, 2008
The Interactive Producer BlogI share my insights on interactive advertising, social media, creative strategy, project management and technology.
Twitter Elite in AustinTweet me! @ShannonSwenson
- Augmented Reality In Social Applications
- MLB Dropped the Ball
- Need Social and Marketing Talent?
- Obama Wins Viral Video
- Scattered & Smothered: Waffle House PR Strategy
- Courting Brand Evangelists to Twitter
- Review: GoDaddy
- Reaching Friends In a Crowded Twitter Room
- Brand Stewardship In Interactive Campaigns
- The Brand Domainer Role
- All Your Domainjack Are Belong To Us
- The Domainjacking Primer
- Social Media Checklist for Interactive Campaigns
- Domain Checklist for Interactive Campaigns
- TWIP Bulletin #3
- “Quirky Holiday” SEM Strategy for Brand Awareness
- USMC Leadership for Community Managers
- TWIP Bulletin #2
- How to Alienate Online Customers
- The Benefits of Your Stagnant Forum
- HBOlab Explores Social Media
- TWIP Bulletin #1
- How to Strengthen Your Online Community
- Most Companies Avoid Social Media (for now…)
- The Online Community Lifecycle
Online Community Management
Social Media Engagament
Social Media Engagement
Social Media Strategy
? "Savoir Faire is everywhere!"Join my conversations around the net.
About MeI am a senior-level interactive producer that provides agency support & client service across multiple industries.
Areas of Expertise
- Social Media
Social Media Strategy, Engagement & Measurement, Online Community Management, Viral, WOM & Buzz Marketing
- Account Management
Integrated Campaign Strategy, Finance, Sales & Business Development, Pitch Support, Research, Media Planning, Web Analytics, SEM/SEO
- Project Management
Scope, Defining Docs, RFPs, Methodologies, Leadership & Training, Resource Management, Risk Analysis, Business Continuity
- Web Technologies + Design
Data Modeling, Mashups & APIs, Hosting & DNS Administration, Branding, Identity, Usability & IA Design
Case Study: Technicolor
[Project Manager, Developer]
A new business unit provides marketing services and exhibitor distribution for Hollywood studios via web technologies.